![]() |
| Me making my own veggies |
after researching this and that, it happened that I decided to plant lettuce as the first vegetables to grow in my own lawn.
Well, you can say a balcony a lawn tho (yep, it just an 80 cm width and some meters length). It is a really narrow space on my current apartment near the campus. nevertheless, it got enough sunshine, so I guess it will be good to grow some veggies. eh hehe uu
I am starting to buy some seeds and soil as the media to plant the seeds, the total of $ that I need to spent? it's about RM 10 for 2 pack of seeds and one sack of soil (probably only 5 kg weight, it's a lil amount of soil, but yeah, I bought it on supermarket).
![]() |
| bought a sack of soil and 2 package of seeds |
so about 4 days ago I started to spread some seed on the soil that I put on eggs container. every day for 4 days I keep on watering them, morning and evening. wishing it will grow nicely. but something happens on day 2.
![]() |
| this is seedling A |
the seed from package A (yeah I bought 2 different brands of seed package, with the same kind of veggie, lettuce) grows becoming a sprout, but on the seed B, it didn't grow at all.
I PANICKED!
and relief that I bought 2 different brands of seed packages.
what happened if I just bought only seed B and wait til 3 weeks and nothing happened?
I will waste my time on waiting on something that just a myth......
thank God~!
but wait, I am not giving up on you seed B!
so this morning, I re-plant again some seed from seed B, hoping something will happen to seed B.
so does seed B will grow to sprout 3 or 4 days later?
we'll see.
Hope seed A will grow into nicely harvestable lettuce!
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment