InkTober is coming to town~!!

What Currently I am doing : I am sitting on my campus bench, facing my laptop (and my pen tablet and mountain dew that I accidentally chose from vending machine TT) surfing on deviantArt and finding inspiration to do my design.


Wham am I thinking right now : well, ITS THE FIRST OF THE OCTOBER!! so whats that means fellaaa??

INKTOBER TIME!

2 days ago I have been choosing the list of bucket list (or what did you usually called it? prompts?) to do on this Octobers~

I chose 2 lists of challenges, but mainly, I'll mainly do drawing my OC (original character, FYI) challenges.




So, mind to challenge yourself on InkTober 2016?
or ready to re-challenge yourself on this year InkTober?
you decided :)



xoxo

Unknown

'95. Telling everything she had on her head. trying to write, eventhough writing is one of her weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment