![]() |
| I took this pic. no jk. I googled it. |
This morning, I drank 1 cup of coffee with chocolate milk on it, one called it mochaccino and one called it chocolate coffee, and I believe on the second one. Okay so what? lol no. at that time, I'm thinking of revive my blog.
I swear that I have like hundreds of blogs that I've been neglected since I was in my junior high school. Yup, for so-called-a-blogger-that-called-herself-a-blogger, I am an irresponsible blogger. I think if I were in the Sims world, my blog have been taken by the blogger activist, and me (as the parents of it) I will be just staring at it in silence as claiming "that ain't my child". For monkey milk sake, I swear many bloggers will curse at me. (insert sweat icon here)
![]() |
| yeap, I beg your mercy |
Yet, even though I know I have been abandoning my blogs before, I won't stop to try to do blogging (even though it's hard and seems impossible to be done), I have my own strategy to have my blog to be active and a least posting 2 or 3 log a week (yeah at least I am trying to post as often as possible).
I really hope that this time, everything will work correctly, (and i hope my internet connection won't betray me, or my time is) and I hope will post next log as soon as possible~!
hugs and kisses,
Racounteurs


No comments:
Post a Comment